In goods we trust
The secured digital wallet
for your valuable items
To protect the owners of valuables by allowing them to secure the value of their items.
To protect the acquirers of valuables by allowing them to verify the authenticity of the information on the item provided by the sellers.
To restore trust in the valuables market that is currently being undermined by theft and counterfeiting.
of French have already bought a counterfeit product without knowing it
Source: IFOP for l’Union des Fabricants (Unifab) - June 2018
The GoodsID solution allows you to secure data relating to the ownership, the nature, the value and the authenticity of your item in the form of a forgery-proof digital certificate as well as to use this secure data as a basis for:
your valuable in an efficient way
from dedicated services
does it work?
A digital passport
for your valuable goods
Physical evidence of an item's ownership and value may be lost, stolen or forged.
GoodsID allows you to save all the data and supporting documents related to each of your valuable items in a single, non-duplicatable, unforgeable and strictly confidential digital wallet: the good.id
- by registering your item yourself
- or by transfering the passport from previous owner to new owner when the item has already been registered (in particular, by the manufacturer/brand itself)
Each recorded data entry is time-stamped and digitally signed, which guarantees its authenticity.
This passport or new digital certificate attests your ownership and the value of your item.
With a single click, at any time and completely anonymously, you can:
- share your item’s passport with a third party: a potential buyer, the brand that manufactured the item, an insurer, etc.
- transfer the passport to the item’s new owner in the case of resale or donation
All your valuables’ passports are available from your secure digital wallet.
A dynamic passport
The digital passport is enriched throughout the lifespan of your item to which it is immovably associated.
Under your control, verified third parties can via dedicated interfaces:
- add new data (ex: a watchmaker can add records of service and repairs)
- certify already recorded data (ex: an expert can certify your item's authenticity)
A new ecosystem
built on trust
Your GOODSID wallet is a platform for optimized exchanges with all parties involved throughout the lifespan of your valuable item.
You can easily & smoothly manage all operations with total confidence:
- Evaluation or expertise,
- Resale, directly or via resellers
- Renting, inheritance, or donation
… and you benefit from dedicated services:
- On-demand and tailor-made insurance
- If you wish: personalized offers based on your portfolio's items.